Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Drawing with Both Your Hands: Day 3

How is it going? You can see they are changing. 

 I started using dark backgrounds because I started looking at shapes. Rather than thinking about how I am drawing a hand, I am thinking about what the whole shape is.

Is it round, is it a triangle?
Not- is that a finger and that a thumb.?

I zoomed in here so you can see how loose the line has to become when I use my left hand to draw. I need to let go of the way I created outlines to draw. I start looking at the positive and negative space.
https://whitney.org/Education/ForTeachers/Activities/115

And when you raw your feet, do it after you have drawn both hands. So you can draw upon what you just learned from the experience.


Keep going, be strong and stay healthy!
Push your mind and your skills!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Past Posts

Community Art Project : Do It at Cotuit

It felt great to work on this life sized mural that connects artist while we are apart. Literally intertwines humans on the canvas and spark...